Sunday, November 15, 2009

llama la cruz roja. necesito un transfusion


I have watched countless programs on all sorts of random crap in my day. Discovery channel was definitely my visual home away from home, and especially when I wasn't feeling well. Why not get educated without trying and being outside of school at that. It's always so easy to stay glued to some Brittish narrators voice, who delicately tip-toes over the words written for him on some highly edited scientists' lab reports.

The only downside to this is that I am sick now, and constantly have slideshows of computer animated viruses attacking polygonal representations of the inside of someone's throat. Chunks of skin and tissues destroyed by the T's T cells are giving way as I dive further and further towards being another Gripe A victim, (gripe a is swine flu here in spain). I stayed in bed today for 6 hours in all of my clothes and awoke to a headache easily comparable to some form of traumatic blow to my cranium by a large animal, or blunt object. When I cough it feels like each of my bronchioles are self destructing bulbs of glass. When I move I feel like someone is combing my body with a hot knife, and the best part yet is that it is Sunday and everyone is closed. Bollocks.
I hope this lasts me my typical 3 days maximum because I need to make that money. Maybe someone will help take care of me...

2 comments:

martabeceiro said...

eres un exagerado...

Alex said...

i just came down with the same wretched disease on monday. i've had a perpetual feeling of being beaten with a hot frying pan since then, including, as you so elegantly describe it, cranial blunt-force trauma. hope you're feeling better man. salud