Friday, November 6, 2009

bua

After this weekend I was definitely hit a bit hard by the quick change in weather, solid day of rain, going out every night, and overall not taking great care of myself. I went home a bit early from school one day this week as I did not feel well. This definitely annihilated my sleep cycle as I managed to sleep all afternoon, and clearly then not sleeping at all at night.

Editing this, i managed to kick that cold, and buck it up. Everyone around me seems to be plagued with some sort of awful pulmonary infection. I dislike coughing up phlegm, as well as sitting inside for a week without anything to do, and whether or not it was the super vitamin C alka seltzer tablet thing that my roommate gave me or not, I feel better.

I saw some amazing life jazz last night in a bar off off of C. Sagasta with Marta, and called it an early night. Today I will definitely be enjoying the payoff I got for this month's work and get something to warm my room, or body. But not until I make it rain with this cash money I be totin'.

No comments: