Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You's a window shopper

ultimate walk-of-shame-ware
Walking up and down the streets of Spain each day, I have taken note of the countless stores that fill each block. Above all, clothing and shoe stores tend to outnumber the others greatly and, without fail, there are always people halting in their tracks to ogle at the goods. I find that I too do this from time to time, but only for shoes. The Spanish just seem to be infatuated with buying things, or at least talking without cease about buying them. With my beliefs at bay, I can safely state that Spain is at par with The United States' capitalist views, healthcare aside, and that they are stir crazy about purchasing STUFF.

*By the way it just started snowing heavily outside. this is my first snow in spain. How I will enjoy these first few days of snow, and more than likely become quickly quite upset with just how frigid the peninsula will become. It is in fact equally at the same parallel as Pennsylvania.

No comments: