Saturday, September 26, 2009

el capital

Spain. How wonderful you are. I have missed you. What are these bottles of wine and stir fry cooked in a hostel kitchen shared with 2 people from foreign countries? You are cheap. You are inventive. You are interactive and delicious. You are accepting of my apparently South American / Mexican accent. You take me to the streets for it. Good enough for the shadows. And your statues, art, jamon y queso. Que rico!

Euopean Union. Pissed are you..? Yes your money flows so freely. And to think that this country is affected by worldwide downtimes is something foreign in itself. Christ I see more people out past 2 A.M. -6A.M. than I do during 10 A.M.-7P.M. 1 Euro for the chap who ashes on those below. Our terraces of power and youth contain all that is necessary for entertainment. But outside it is a world of energy without cease. Atoms split and continuously expand till the Atlantic and Mediterranean can but yield their hydrolytic cache. Madrid is a bomb, continuously exploding over and over again. Fun for now, but decaying quickly.

I must get out and settle into a respectful lifestyle.

Responsibility. Control. Maturity. I have done this, but not to such a grandiose level. Cut the line before it pulls me down. Little weight holds the cord, but pulling it with strong arms I can tow the line. I shall compromise lifestyles of yore and replace them with new ones, hybridized and lacking duplicitous interior motives. Accept and forgive. Forget and learn again.

No comments: