Monday, March 22, 2010

Listenin to : Broken - Gorillaz

good morning

It's Monday again, and the blinding rays of sunshine did not make their way to my face this morning. Blinds closed in Spain means eternal sleep, and a new comforter placed strategically under my sheets for Xtra comfort acts as a catalyst, transforming me into Rip Van Streblow. This is my last week of work before I go on a two week vacation around Spain and into Amsterdam, and I am currently looking to stack my chi up like Kels stacks court charges. The whole in my memory that was a weekend with Emily in Salamanca has now completely filled itself, and its documentation is currently pending. Rich times those were. Time's a wasting, and it's time to go enjoy the day, see some things, teach some willing/unwilling kids English, make some money, boss some €€€, normal monday stuff.

No comments: