Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tangles

Current thoughts :

I hate headphones. Why? Ok, well there are many reasons. First of all - none of the damn things fit into my tinier than thou ears, which is typically their job and position in life. I mean maybe that is my fault genetically, but come on how can some headphones just NOT fit in my ears? Second - the way these wires seem to intricately tangle themselves instantly in my pockets absolutely baffles me and leaves me cursing out loud in public. Thirdly - I feel that I must listen to them almost as loud as possible to get the sound into my tiny ears because they are not as far in as they should be, and because of this I am useless in a public situation. Lastly - I just can't deny that I love listening to music in them and shutting myself out from the world every once in a while. Thus I throw myself into the same vicious cycle that is enjoying music and being absurdly agitated at the same time.

Spanish people are oblivious to ethics. I think.

3 comments:

martabeceiro said...

You should not use that shit. just know that today I was told a story of a teacher who taught me that going to stop giving concerts and because he has run poorly in one ear because of the headphones and the volume ...
sadness

T said...

hahahahaha
por dios deja de traducir tus palabras. creo q te entendería mejor en Español. pero bueno no los uso mucho xq me has enseñado de la vida q existe fuera de los cascos.

Unknown said...

I remember a few times being on the subway in Madrid and hearing kids listening to their music with an MP3 device sans headphones (the kind of player that projected sound). Maybe you should look into that... It was annoying though, and especially uncomfortable when explatives were blasted through the train for all to hear.