Monday, September 20, 2010

A swift decision

I was sitting on the patio of a bar the other day, and I heard the crystal clear Dolby 5.1 point surround sound SMASH of glass meeting stone. This made me think of the night before in a bar, where I heard the exact same sound in another bar, but probably 4 or 5 times. Then I thought about a lot of other bars every day where this happens. I then turned to my Spanish room mate, and told him that it was an obvious fact that Spanish people broke more glass than Americans. He immediately took to his guns and defended his kind, saying that Americans easily broke as many glasses as Spaniards. I was enjoying myself thoroughly as the argument was ridiculously ludicrous, and he was becoming increasingly defensive.

Long story short, they break more glass, case in point.

5 comments:

Emzz Wright said...

True.
They aint never scurred.
I think I broke more glass in Spain.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LucyAMStefani said...

Love this story.

T said...

lucy, why do you have 2 different blogger account?

fun fact about this story. Javier - my roomate - took this story quite seriously and I had to explain to him that this was all in good sorts for chuckles and such.