Monday, April 26, 2010

umm

I didn't read this book, but I have held it in my hands, sillyness to the max.

I've dabbled in dreams before. Who knows what wild, strikingly realistic, benign imagery will be projected onto the backs of your eyelids. Perhaps a multi-hour long saga of postulous zombie vampires that are invading the log cabin where me, a handful of friends, loved ones, and random people are garrisoned isn't that normal, but it isn't that odd either though is it? We were losing people left and right, the bites of the zombie creatures produced an all too real feeling that made my unconscious body tremble with a dense, deep pain being manifested through some chemical connection of axons and dendrites between my brain and body. I was bit in my ear and it hurt, quite bad, but of course it wasn't real, fore, as I awoke, I found I was sleeping on my fist.

I somehow returned to the hellish dream even after waking up, and continued to exit and re-enter the doomed chateaus over and over until I reached even darker, further points of the now cathartic series that was my dreamscape. Old and new friends alike took up roles defending the house, raiding shopping markets, expressing their loves, and confusing me more than I thought possible. I was completely babmboozled for about 20 minutes as to what had just happened in this madhouse of a sleep session. That was some unreal shit.

I got a message from my teacher that woke me up, it said I don't have to go to school. So I will be throwing the frisbee in the park until I have private lessons. That is real.

1 comment:

martabeceiro said...

con esos sueños, tú no puedes estar equilibrado